Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 1 - Love is Patient


Rough hard day for the 1st Day! If they could have moved this to the middle of the book and not the first one, since its the thing I struggle with the most, that would be nice. But I wasn’t asked, and God knows what I need. It was rough. I tried REALLY Hard though. I did pretty good. I had a moment where I was driving, and he was in the passenger seat(like normal!) and I just went on auto pilot going to Kroger and got in the left turn lane, when I had wanted to go straight to go to Aldi. I totally spaced it. So as the story goes, we are sitting at the light, and as the light turns green, and then when I’m in the middle of the turn, he goes, “where are you going? Aldi is the other way” I snapped back a hasty reply of “well why didn’t you remind me earlier!? Ugggh”... Yeah, a really bad moment. I caved into the un- patientness. It sucks. I was working so hard on it too... There were many other moments that I Made it thought though! Small victory dance! I would say that its been the hardest for me yet and its only the first day...

I also notice that I think I need to wake up earlier to read my devotion. Currently I end up reading it at noon, and I have already talked to my husband several times. So I loose a chance to implement things. Wish I could get this book on mp3 so I can walk and listen to it at the same time. maybe I can.... I will have to check into it... It would be nice.
anyways here is to day 2. Patient and something else…... Cant wait to see the end results..

No comments:

Post a Comment